Saturday, February 18, 2012

CV and Letter of Intent from Hallie Chilton, Art and Social Practices MW 2pm


CV and Letter of Intent from Hallie Chilton, Art and Social Practices MW 2pm
Inbox
x

H. Chilton
Feb 1
to carmen.papalia
I have attached both my CV and Letter of Intent files for you to review.
Thanks,

2 attachments — Download all attachments  
Ciriculum Vitea.rtfCiriculum Vitea.rtf
22K   View as HTML   Download  
Letter of intent.rtfLetter of intent.rtf
6K   View as HTML   Download  
Carmen Papalia carmen.papalia@gmail.com
Feb 5 (13 days ago)
to me
H,
I think both of these docs are great!
Your letter of intent is clear and opens the door for communication
and a possible collaboration.
Your CV mentions great experience ... the only thing that I'd change
is the order in which entries appear.
I'd start with your biography and then to your work and Art experience
... and I'd put your educational experience at the end.
Please deliver the letter and CV before class tomorrow.
Thanks, and see you soon!
*carm
H. Chilton
Feb 7 (11 days ago)
to Carmen
thanks for your input, I did send out my letter and got a reply, but I forgot to mention that I am out of town until friday.
Hallie

No comments:

Post a Comment